Who is Dennis M. Redubla?
- 20 years of combined experience in healthcare both in the Philippines and United States
- An actively practicing physician in the Philippines
- A Ph.D./Doctorate candidate of Integrative Medicine
- Board Certified in Integrative Pediatrics (BCIP) thru American Academy of Integrative Medicine (AAIM)
- Board Certified, Family Nurse Practitioner thru AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners)
- Independent Neurofeedback (LENS) Practitioner
- Adjunct Faculty, Fresno Pacific University teaching Master’s of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner and Healthcare Administration program
- Professor, National University
- Certified Public Health Nurse (PHN)
- President & Founder, QNC, Inc.
- Healthcare Provider, Chestnut Medical Group
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”
– Mahatma Gandhi
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Reliance on any information at this website is at your own risk.